1. Website usage Rules
1) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
3) The Website shall not be used to engage in illegal and criminal activities, including splitting the country, abetting others to commit crimes, infringing on computer security system, interfering or confusing network services and other behaviors that endanger national security or harm public interests;
4) The Website shall not be used for any activities that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet;
5) It shall not infringe the intellectual property rights, reputation rights or any other legitimate rights and interests such as patent right, copyright and trademark right of VOMMA Technology or any affiliated enterprises of VOMMA Technology or any other third party, or engage in any behavior that damages the interests of VOMMA Technology or adversely affects VOMMA Technology.
- Download, copy, display, distribute, disseminate, upload, publish and distribute the contents of the Website;
- Modify, edit or otherwise interpret the content of the Website;
- Transfer, resale or lease of the Website content or services.
7) If the User violates any of the above provisions when using the Website, VOMMA may, at its sole discretion, require the user to correct or take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content uploaded by the User, suspending or terminating the user's right to use the Website) to mitigate the impact caused by the user's improper behavior.
2. VOMMA Technology intellectual property Rights
2) Any information, text, graphics and other website content contained in this website shall be protected by copyright law, trademark Law and/or other intellectual property law and other relevant laws, and the relevant rights of which shall be owned by YMC or its affiliates or the content provider. Users shall not copy, distribute, disseminate, modify, edit, or directly or indirectly publish or broadcast the content in any media, or use the content for any commercial purpose, without the prior consent of VOMMA or the relevant oblige.
4) Without the prior written consent of VOMMA t, the user shall not add a link to the site or any web page in the site on any website, and shall not establish the "structure" or "image" of any information or third-party content contained in the site on any other server or Internet-based device.
3. External links
4. Limitation of liability
1) VOMMA cannot guarantee that the services provided to users are continuous, immediate and accurate, or that the defects will be corrected in a timely manner, nor can it guarantee that the services or servers provided will not be attacked by viruses, hackers and other harmful elements. The services and web content are provided as is, and Ibid makes no warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, non-infringement or suitability for a particular purpose of the services or Web content in any form.
2) VOMMA reserves the right to modify, increase, decrease, cancel, suspend, interrupt or terminate the services provided by the Website (in whole or in part) at any time without prior notice to users, and VOMMA shall not be liable to users in the exercise of the aforesaid rights.
3) VOMMA will provide accurate information on this website as far as possible. The product pictures in this website may be slightly different from the actual product. The effect demonstration and schematic diagram are for reference only (the picture is a composite picture and a simulation demonstration picture). The appearance (including but not limited to color) of the Technology products in The Game shall prevail. Due to space limitation, the information contained in this website (including but not limited to product specifications, functional descriptions, etc.) may be incomplete. Please refer to the specific information in the product operating instructions. Prices, specifications, models and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
4) VOMMA Technology reserves the right to change the design, specification, process and material of VOMMA Technology products involved in the content of the website at any time without prior notice to users.
5) If the server of this website needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, it will be announced in advance as far as possible. In case the service is suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, or the service is suspended due to server failure, hardware failure or other force majeure factors, the Website will try its best to save and recover all inconveniences and loss of information and data caused during the suspension of service. If it is indeed impossible to recover, the website does not accept any responsibility.
Wilson of 6) mesh technology does not assume may produce any responsibility due to the user to provide information, including but not limited to by other users in the case of the not authorized to use the user to provide information, or for the user to provide information containing errors, inaccurate, viruses, such as libel, defamation, infringement of copyright, privacy, or any other contents or other contents that are prohibited by the law of any responsibility. VOMMA shall not assume any responsibility for the loss, deletion, removal or transmission failure of the information provided by the user under any circumstances. The user shall keep a backup copy of the information provided by the user. VOMMA reserves the right to delete or remove any information provided by users at any time without notice to users and without any liability.
7) For any legal actions, including but not limited to transactions with third parties, taken by users through the Website or external links, users and such third parties shall bear all responsibilities, and VOMMA technology shall not assume any responsibilities.
8) user hereby acknowledge and accept: due to the use of this web site for the users of any direct or indirect losses, including but not limited to, because the site content or service delays, inaccuracies, errors and omissions of any damage, liability, request, losses or expenses, VOMMA yard Wilson of technology and science and technology affiliated enterprise does not undertake any responsibility.
5. The compensation
7. Other agreements or terms
Depending on the content of the services, users may be required to abide by other agreements or terms, including but not limited to the license agreement for the relevant software, the terms of sale for the purchase of VOMMA Technology products, the license agreement for the download of documents and all applicable terms, when using the services of the Website. User may use the service only with full consent to the terms.
9. Governing law and dispute resolution
11. Right of interpretation
Contact information: 021--54473021
Scope of application
This policy applies to this website and all sites linked to VOMMA Technology.
The website of VOMMA Technology may be linked to third-party websites. Third parties may collect your personal information when you use third party websites or services. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of third parties.
What information does VOMMA collect
When you use the website of VOMMA Technology, VOMMA Technology will collect your personal information in accordance with this policy, including the personal information voluntarily provided by you and the personal information collected by VOMMA Technology.
The personal information provided by you includes, but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, contact address, telephone number, email address, language selection, resume and video content.
The personal information collected by VOMMA includes network traffic data, such as IP, as well as data collected through cookies, such as the number of visits, time of access, and user preferences.
1. Legitimate interests based on VOMMA Technology, including but not limited to:
1) Reply to your inquiry;
2) Improve website security, such as user authentication, security protection, fraud detection archive and backup;
3) Obtain your job application information;
4) Evaluate your job application;
5) Conduct internal purposes such as audit, analysis and customer research.
2. You must use or share your personal information with third parties based on the needs of The services provided by VOMMA;
3. With your consent:
1) Send you E-mail, short messages (including commercial short messages), push and other messages to promote or promote The technology services and products of VOMMA;
2) Use Cookie data to better understand your behavior, improve function design, optimize user experience, or provide better services to you;
3) VOMMA May invite a third party to provide online promotional materials through its services. Third parties may use pixel tags or similar techniques to collect your personal information when you visit the site. At the same time, third parties may use and collect information to push to you information about Products and technology services that you may be interested in.
4. Make disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial organs in accordance with relevant provisions of laws or requirements of administrative or judicial organs.